Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Eww...No!


Another food review for you...and I wish I had more good things to report.

But I don't.

I'm a sucker for chocolate chip anything. Cookies, muffins, cupcakes...if it has chocolate chips, I'm all over it.

So when I saw these TastyKake chocolate chip bars in the store, I was intrigued. I was even more intrigued when I pulled out my WW slider and saw they were two points. Into the cart they went.

But whoa...were they just not for me. They just didn't taste like anything. Not buttery like you might expect with the cake and the chocolate chips didn't taste like much either. It was very blah and boring, and let's face it--when every point counts, you want to make sure it's good stuff.

These, sadly, did not fit the bill for me.

Better luck next time, TastyKake! You definitely get kudos for trying with a low-fat item, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Oh_mama said...

But "Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a TastyKake" :( I'm sad they were no good. I grew up on Tastykakes, back when I could inhale anything and not gain a gram. *sigh* I am trying those Entenmann's 100 calorie packs tonight though.